The Ettalong Diggers is located just 90 minutes north of Sydney on the NSW Central Coast, nestled between Woy Woy and Umina Beach.
The first thing you'll notice is the club is big and the view is awesome!
At Ettalong Diggers you'll enjoy beautiful, sweeping views over Broken Bay and Lion Island, and all the way an hour south to Palm Beach.
As you look around the club you'll see impressive conference and special events facilities that cater for up to 900 people. There's the sun-drenched Tallow Beach Terrace, Rocky Point Cafe and Half Tide Brasserie.
The food choices cover every taste and mood and there's a certain feeling around the club that simply makes it a nice place to visit.
Ettalong Diggers is a popular destination for live entertainment featuring some of the best shows, artists and bands touring the country. There is also free live entertainment every weekend and we hand pick the best local and Sydney talent for your enjoyment.
It's easy to find us in three different ways;
- You can either follow the signs from Gosford exit of the F3. There's plenty of free parking when you arrive.
- Catch the train to nearby Woy Woy station and our courtesy bus will pick you up. Don't forget to ring & book first.
- If you're coming from Sydney, the ferry from Palm Beach takes you directly to Ettalong Beach.
Download our Membership Application Form
COURTESY BUS: Members and their guests can also make use of our courtesy bus. View the timetable here
Rewards everywhere you go! - When you become a member of Ettalong Diggers you're rewarded almost everywhere you go in the local area! When you're at the Club you'll receive discounts on most food, drinks and show tickets. You also earn points every time you spend at the Club. You can then redeem your points to buy meals, beverages, show tickets - just about everything the Club sells. And when you're not at the Club, you can use ‘Club Reward Vouchers’ at many local businesses. Look through the list below and start reaping rewards everywhere you go!
- Accom Ettalong Beach
- Bay Optical
- Blooms Chemist - Umina
- BP Woy Woy
- Deluxe Art Prints—Umina
- Ettalong Pharmacy
- Ettalong Post Office (Postage Products only)
- Ettalong Newsagency, Lotto & News
- Ettalong Tobacconist
- Drop Your Pants Dry Cleaners Ettalong
- Flicks Hair Salon - Ettalong
- IGA - Ettalong
- Kirby’s Discount Store - Ettalong
- Merry’s Treasures—Ettalong Beach
- Peninsular Office Supplies - Umina
- Priceline Pharmacy - Woy Woy
- Re:Publik Café—Ettalong Beach
- Sarong Fashion - Ettalong
- Seaspray Jewellery—Umina
- Skinner’s Fresh Seafood - Ettalong
- Specsavers - Woy Woy
- The Good Guys - Erina
- Umina Meats—Umina Beach
- West End Pharmacy - Ettalong
Notice of 2018 AGM and Elections
View / download Notice of 2018 AGM and Elections
2018 Chief Executive Officer’s Report
View / download 2018 Chief Executive Officer’s Report
View / download ClubGrants 2017 information
View / download How to apply for ClubGrants 2017-2018 Funding
View / download the 2018 Financial Report for Ettalong Diggers