Ettalong Diggers Entry Conditions
Please note that in the event of our opening, we will be following safety guidelines, and expect that visitors will comply to the required procedures also:
- Every person in the club must sign in and out for contact tracing purposes
- Contactless infrared thermometers at club reception will be used to take patron temperature. Patrons must record a temperature of 37.5 degrees Celsius or lower to be admitted into the club.
- Refer to below for excluded areas
- We encourage all members to download the COVIDSAFE app.
Furniture and floor stickers have been positioned throughout the club to help visitors stay at least 1.5m apart (household groups excepted) – please follow these indicators when in venue, as well as directions from our Covid-Safe marshals.
Take personal action to reduce exposures and stay healthy
The most important action is to practice good hand hygiene.
Take the following steps to reduce your exposure and chances of getting ill with COVID-19:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing. If soap and water are not readily available, use the hand sanitiser provided.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze, throw soiled tissues in the bin and clean your hands with soap and water or sanitiser. If you don’t have a tissue, cover your sneeze or cough with your elbow.
- Stay home if you are sick and don’t expose others. If you are unwell with flu-like symptoms, do not go outside your property or home, do not go to work, school or shops unless it is essential.
Currently not permitted
Update as at 23/11/2020:
Anyone who has been to any locations listed under the 'Self Isolate & Get Tested' section of NSW Health during the periods concerned. Click Here for listed locations.