From 15th December, the following restrictions are required by NSW Health:
- You need to check in to Service NSW on entry. Our friendly staff can assist you.
- If you are feeling unwell, please stay home.
Whilst the requirement for vaccinations has ben removed from the Public Health Order, the club currently operates
a mandatory vaccination policy for all persons on the premises over the age of 16.
Service NSW App
Ettalong Diggers always takes the safety of our patrons seriously. As of tomorrow, it is a requirement for all hospitality venues to use the Service NSW CovidSafe check-in using the Service NSW app. When you come to the club you will need to scan a QR code using your camera phone before you are allowed to enter. We recommend you download the app before you next visit the club. This process will ensure contact tracers will be able act quickly in the event of a Covid-19 event.
If you are a member, visitor or staff member, you need to:
1. Scan the QR code in the foyer (on signage throughout area).
2. Click on the link that comes up and follow the prompts until you get the green tick.
3. Show reception staff the green tick.
4. Members will still need to swipe their members card on entry and visitors will still need to be signed in as per legislation.
5. Check out of venue when leaving
If you don’t have a smart phone, don’t worry, our reception team can assist in getting you checked in.
If you are a member and find the Service NSW app difficult, you can use the clubs facial recognition system to sign in.
It simplifies the process and doesn't require a smart phone. Simply step up to screen and follow the prompts.