Ettalong Diggers Entry Conditions
Please note that in the event of our opening, we will be following safety guidelines, and expect that visitors will comply to the required procedures also:
- Every person in the club must sign in and out for contact tracing purposes
- Contactless infrared thermometers at club reception will be used to take patron temperature. Patrons must record a temperature of 37.5 degrees Celsius or lower to be admitted into the club.
- Refer to below for excluded areas
- We encourage all members to download the COVIDSAFE app.
Furniture and floor stickers have been positioned throughout the club to help visitors stay at least 1.5m apart (household groups excepted) – please follow these indicators when in venue, as well as directions from our Covid-Safe marshals.
Take personal action to reduce exposures and stay healthy
The most important action is to practice good hand hygiene.
Take the following steps to reduce your exposure and chances of getting ill with COVID-19:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing. If soap and water are not readily available, use the hand sanitiser provided.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze, throw soiled tissues in the bin and clean your hands with soap and water or sanitiser. If you don’t have a tissue, cover your sneeze or cough with your elbow.
- Stay home if you are sick and don’t expose others. If you are unwell with flu-like symptoms, do not go outside your property or home, do not go to work, school or shops unless it is essential.
Currently not permitted
Update as at 17/9/2020:
We are currently preventing entry to anyone from some higher risk areas regarding active cases. These are from the following postcodes:
This also extends to:
Anyone who has been to any locations listed under the 'Self Isolate & Get Tested' section of NSW Health during the periods concerned. Click Here for listed locations.
All Victorian's who have been within 14 days of their departure of the state.
This also extends to those who have been in these areas in the past 14 days. After careful consideration, we need to make this decision in the interest of our community & our staff. We are sorry for the few that may be inconvenienced by this but as a club we must serve the interests of our members. We are certainly not pushing an us and them agenda as we feel for those in affected communities, but these measures are proven in limiting the spread of Covid-19 & we are just doing our part. This information will be shared online & in venue and we are in the process of contacting all existing bookings. We thank you for your understanding during these difficult times.